General Admission Policy
Admission open round the year.
- Admission is open to students between 1.5 years to 17 years depending on the availability of seats.
- Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
- Sibling/s will be given preference provided a seat is vacant.
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
- Age appropriate aptitude test is administered to identify basic skills of a child in Language / Math / Science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be evaluated on case to case standards and practices.
- Meeting with the Principal is scheduled for the benefit of the child and parent to know us in a befitting manner.
- In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded.
An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reason/s.