|RULES OF CONDUCT|
- Pupils must wear proper, clean and tidy uniform with Identity Card while attending the school.
2. Pupils should reach the school at least 5 minutes before the assembly.
3. No pupil is allowed to wear costly Jewellery and bring expensive article in the school.
4. Pupils are not allowed to attend school if unwell and/or suffering from an infectious disease.
5. An escort while collecting the pupils from the school at closing time, must produce the Identity Card. No pupil will be released without Identity Card.
6. The school diary must be brought to school on every class day. The student must enter his/her name and class into all the entry space for ‘Absent’,’Late’, and ‘Leave’ etc.
7. No story books, periodicals, comics or printed matter, mobiles or any valuable of an an objectionable nature should be brought into the school. All printed materials (except those mentioned in the school book list) if brought into the school may be confiscated.
8. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their own books and belongings. Each article should be marked with the student’s name.
9. STUDENTS WILL SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH IN THE SCHOOL CAMPUS.
10. Parents/guardians are not allowed to see their wards or teachers during class hours without the special premission of the principal each time.
11. All communication should be addressed to The PRINCIPAL, MOTHERS MISSION SCHOOL, 7 KALIPRASANNA CHATTERJEE LANEKOLKATA – 700034. If the communication is regarding pupil, kindly also write his/her Name, Class, Section and Roll No.