- Special attention is given to ensure a high standard of morality and discipline in the school. In this regard, the guardians are requested to co-operate with the authorities of the school.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct or sickness are liable to be injurious to other children justify dismissal.3. Any damage done to school property will be made good by the pupil concerned. Students must look after the school property.4. Every child attending school is expected to take part in the choral singing, drill, game, mass PT and all other school activities.5. Students should be regular in attendance, They should bring all the required text books, writing books and other required materials to school daily.
6. Students should be polite, courteous and should have respectful conduct with their teachers, friendly with school mates and must not use abusive language.
7. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without proper permission of the principal. Children will only be allowed to leave the school on specific written request from parents in advance.
8. Admittance into the school premises is the sole discretion of the school authorities, The school authorities therefore, reserve themselves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason what so ever.